What do I do if I have a plumbing clog?

If you have a clog within the first week of your tenancy, please contact us. If the clog happens after this point, it is the tenants’ responsibility to clear the clog.  If a store-bought remedy like Drano does not work, please use a licensed plumber. Our office will recommend a plumber if requested.